2010-04-04

Happy Easter and a Meme!

Happy Easter everyone! I saw a funny meme in another blog and I thought I'd try it out. What you do is do a Google search on your name and "enjoys." For instance, I searched for "Nicki loves," and here is what I came up with!

Nicki enjoys helping others in ways that are big and small. (True!)

Nicki enjoys sharing her knowledge with all ages. (True!)

Nicki enjoys competing in triathlons, horseback riding, backpacking, and cooking. (Not really!)

Nicki enjoys the variety and pace of publishing. (Does publishing a blog count?)

Nicki enjoys nurturing and chauffeuring her children. (True!)

Nicki enjoys both travel and leisure photography. (Kinda true!)

Nicki enjoys movies and relaxing with friends. (True!)

Nicki enjoys working with children of all ages. (True!)

Nicki enjoys spending time with her three children. (True...)

Nicki enjoys worldwide success. (I wish that was true!)


If you have a blog, Facebook, or something like that, you should try this out!

Okay, everyone, go back to your regularly scheduled Easter amusement!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?