2009-04-09

My Favorite Thing!

Have you noticed I made some changes to my blog? I'm really proud of them! I figured out how to change the "skin," and I really like this one. I also tried to make my blog look less crowded. I've been giving my other blog the majority of my attention lately, but I'm going to start working more on this one.
Anyway, I don't have a whole lot to say today (its been kind of a boring day) so I thought I'd share with you my favorite thing in my mom's house. Its my video rocker!
This one isn't one of the fancy ones that can be hooked up to your video game system to make noise and vibrate and stuff. Its just a simple chair, on the ground, and it rocks! But it rocks great... you can rock yourself all the way upside down! My little cousins like to play on it when they come over, and its fine because the chair is sturdy and safe. (It did originally come with a seat belt, for the worry warts among us!)
I have a habit of rocking when I'm sitting down, especially when I'm worried about something. Rocking soothes me. So I really love sitting in my video rocker because I just rock and rock and rock! Today I rocked upside down and just stayed there, upside down, for about half an hour, contemplating life! If I ever get a place to live, I'm going to put it in the living room so I can rock while I watch TV. Right now, its up in my bedroom at my mom's house, so I have to rock with no other activity going on!
You want one? I found a similar one on Amazon. Check it out!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?