2008-11-28

Thank God Its Black Friday... AGAIN!

Hi everyone! It seems like just a few weeks ago I posted Thank God Its Black Friday, and now here I am posting the same thing again! For the past several years, on Black Friday my mom and I have gotten up at the butt-track of dawn to hit the door buster sales. This year we did it again, getting up at 3:30 in the morning! I did get some great deals. I got something for Brandon (which I will probably give him for his birthday, sparing me an extra few weeks to find something for him for Christmas) and things for Abby, Hayden, and even Emily! Black Friday is a great time to get my Christmas shopping started... then all I have to do is fill in the blanks for whatever I didn't manage to find!

Anyway, I hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Mine was super! I went to Diana's mom's house and had Thanksgiving dinner there. The food was delicious, and even though the family was still pissed-off about the fact that Hayden went with Jimmy, we managed to have fun! And we still had time to drive to the city to Jimmy's parents' house, where we spent the rest of our Thanksgiving. Then I drove home, made it home by 11:15 or so, and got to bed by midnight... only to wake up at 3:30, of course!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?