2008-11-23

Sunday, Sunday...

Today was a pretty good day! I went to Diana's, and while the big kids were over at their friends' house across the street, we took Hayden to the mall to get her pictures done. She thought we were crazy and psychotic to want her to stand still for her picture, though, and it was hard as hell to get a good shot where she wasn't trying to run right out of the studio! Some good shots were managed, though... You can see a sampling at my other blog, Slow Down, Gym Shoe! On Tuesday night, we're going to try to take all three of the kids back there to get their pictures taken together!
We ate lunch in the mall, and then we came back home, and that was pretty much the jist of it! Now it feels like its late as hell, but its really only 6:00!
I think part of my lack of energy is due to the fact that its pitch black by five-thirty now! Really sucks. I'm not a big fan of winter. I wish it could get snowy for just a few weeks, long enough to cover Christmas and New Years... and then it could go straight to spring!
Oh well, when I am the boss of the world I will certainly change things! ;)
NaBloPoMo is almost over, dude, and I've managed to post every single day so far! Thats pretty cool, isn't it? Too bad I couldn't keep up with NaNoWriMo... but I did get a good start on my memoir!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?