2008-11-08

Nablopomo

This is going to be a short post just to keep me e going for naBloPoMo. I'm wicked sick and was up all night last night walking the halls because I was having trouble breathing. I did manage to get 20 more pages of my life story written in a spiral notebook, but I haven't typed it up yet, so i'm not gonna post it here. This afternoon we went to watch Sarah sing in a concert, then went and played at a playground in our old neighborhood for a while. It was freezing cold out! They redid the whole playground and made it a lot cooler than it used to be back when we used to bring Brandon there whn he was little.
Now we are home and Jimmy is here and we are having order-out for dinner. I am getting mosticolli!
I will type more of my story tomorrow!!

hayden wrote this:
mmn/nn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?