2008-11-09

nablopomo day 9

This is yet another quick post before bed. Today we went to Jimmy's nephew's birthday party in the city. It was fun. Jimmy's family is always nice to me and I'm always happy when we get to go to their house. But I'm always sorta sad when its time to leave cause I can never be sure I'll ever see any of them again, if Jimmy and Diana break up for good! :{
Diana's new car has a DVD player in it so it makes long car trips a lot easier for the kids! Today in the car they watched Kung Fu Panda! It cuts way down on the "Are we there yet"s and the complaining! But we might be getting rid of that car on Monday.
I'm still sick, bleh! But feeling a lot better than yesterday!
Okay, i'll post LOTS more tomorrow, at nap time, probably!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?