2008-11-12

A little better...

Okay, so I am feeling a little better today, much more calmed down! I have managed to catch up with s few things in the past twenty-four hours. My room is clean, so I don't have to worry about that any more for a while. I did my math presentation today, and it went well, so thats out of the way. And today during Hayden's nap time I managed to get a whole lot of my Social Justice report written. I still have to catch up on my math homework, I am most likely going to flunk a History quiz tomorrow, and there is no way I'll be able to pay my tuition, but thats beside the point!
In other news, today as I was driving to school, a spider swung down on a web from the ceiling of my car, just to the left of my head. I freaked out and swatted at it, and it fell, and for the rest of the day I felt like I had spiders crawling all over me! Spiders gross me out, but I'm always getting bitten by them. Its weird. Its like they're attracted to me, or something!
Halloween

1 comments:

Mama Smurf said...

Ick! HATE spiders!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Nice to "meet" you.

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?