2008-11-29

Almost Finished With This!

Yay, NaBloPoMo is almost over! Tomorrow is the last day!
For lack of anything else new to tell you, I wanted to share one of my newest obsessions... Swap-Bot! This is a site where you can sign up to participate in swaps through the mail. Different swaps have different themes and time limits and everything.
I'm about to mail off my first swap thing on Monday! I participated in a Little Tootsies sock swap, swapping pairs of socks for kids. (When you first start out on Swap-Bot, you're a Newbie, and a lot of swaps aren't open to Newbies, so you have to take what you can get!) I bought a pair of Dora the Explorer socks and a pair of Hello Kitty socks for a 2-year-old girl somewhere in the world. And someone else is going to be sending some socks to me for Abby! I'm also participating in a lip gloss/balm swap, a bad day kit swap, a holiday gift swap, and a sticker sheet swap. Its just something fun and fairly inexpensive to do!
If you'd like to come join in on some swaps, you totally should! Or just come visit my profile!
Okay! I've probably been on the computer enough for one day! Talk to you tomorrow... on the FINAL DAY OF NABLOPOMO!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?