2008-10-22

She Looks Just Like You!

Today I took Hayden with me to the gas station to get some pumpkin seeds (which we later planted in the backyard to produce magical tiny pumpkins that will grow there on Friday!)When we went to pay, the lady behind the counter commented on how cute Hayden was. Then she said, "Oh my goodness, she looks just like you! So much like you! Wow!"
I didn't tell her that there is no blood relation between me and Hayden. I just said, "You think so?" and took it as a compliment! After all, who wouldn't want to be told that this little person looks just like them?


(By the way, my other blog is going to be out of commission for a few days, because I didn't pay my subscription! Wah!)

1 comments:

brandonsmom_02 said...

Awww...she DOES look a lot like you! This morning she was being crabby and I said "Guess what, Nee nee is coming today!" She started chanting "Nee nee! Nee nee! Nee nee!" and staring at the door.

I am now medicated. Thank you for your help this weekend.

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?