2008-10-21

Long Weekend, BIG headache!

Oh man, I have the worst headache today, and all I want to do is sleep! I've been having a lot of headaches lately, but this one must be especially tough because I took some Tylenol and it still didn't go away! I need Vicadin or something! ;)
It was kind of a long weekend because Diana and Jimmy were fighting again and everyone was upset. We didn't do much except sleep. Jimmy took the baby for a while on Saturday, then brought her back, then took her again on Sunday for dinner with his family, and brought her back again, so at least we got kind of a break because the smallest and most troublesome member of the household was away! But we missed her! When Jimmy first came to take her on Saturday, he was planning to take the big kids too, but they didn't want to go, so then he said he'd just take her overnight at his house. I started crying just at the thought of the baby being gone overnight! I don't know why it bothers me so much, when the big kids used to go with their dad all the time and it never bothered me. I guess because with them it was more of a positive thing, like, "Thank God Tony is actually spending some time with them and being a dad to them," whereas with Hayden it just feels like she's getting separated out of the rest of the familyand going to live a different life without us!!!
AW MAN my head hurts so bad I'm going to throw up! I was hoping to do my laundry and catch up on reading all my blogs today, but just trying to look at the bright computer screen is killing me!!!!!!!!1

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?