2008-10-30

And For My Next Trick...

Now that the backpack project is over, I have come up with yet another obsession that will last me about a month! Actually two obsessions. I am going to simutaneously participate in NaBloPoMo and NaNoWriMo for the month of November!
Basically NaNoWriMo is a contest where you write a novel in one month. You try to write about 1,567 words a day, resulting in a full-length novel at the end of the month. And NaBloPoMo is a similar contest where you commit to writing a blog entry every single day that month! SO I am combining the two. I am going to write my life story. Every day I will post a section of it as my daily blog entry.
Be sure to tune in each day! The first entry will be posted the day after Halloween!
I'll still be posting normal things too, so you may find two entries on some days. Lucky you!

In other words... no word from the girls or their dad. I tried calling him and texting him but my calls and texts were ignored. Even my texts to Melissa were ignored, and when I called her she wouldn't say anything at all! Its obvious I'm never going to see them again. I don't know what I'm going to do, except wait it out. Melissa is old enough to call me herself if she needs something or if she's in trouble or just wants to talk, so hopefully we won't completely lose contact.

Ugh.

On the bright side... tomorrow is Halloween!


Halloween Animations


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?