2008-09-16

Swamped

Man my eyes are seeing double, because I've been on the computer ever since I got home from school today! I had a ton of things to do! I was planning on going to Diana's ronight, but since I still have things to do here, I'm probably just gonna sleep here, and stay there on Thursday night. I can literally barely see!
So tomorrow is my first real day of watching the two new kids I'm gonna watch. You can read more about it at my other blog, Slow Down, Gym Shoe, if you want! The good thing is I will barely ever actually encounter their mom, since I'm going to pick them up after school each day, and someone else will pick them up and take them home at the end of the day!
I'm homesick for Diana's house now. I shoulda just gone there. But I still got some homework to do, plus I gotta put away my laundry, plus straighten out all my bags and stuff for tomorrow. Ugh! But it'll be okay, right?
Sorry this is gonna be a short post. Just passing through on my way to go finish the laundry!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?