2008-07-01

Lets see now...

Still nothing TOO eventful to write about! Life has been good lately! You can check out my other blog, Slow Down, Gym Shoe, if you want to see what the kids and I have been up to. Mostly just same 'ol, though! For the weekend we really just sat around and relaxed and slept a lot and thats all. It was pretty good. Sleeping is good!
I think it is good to think, was this whole day a good day or a bad day, and vote in my head. I think that helps me a lot for my anxiety problems, because instead of dwelling on any little things that sucked, I can just think, overall this was a good day! Mostly by the end of the day, it seems like its been a good day.
Here is some bad news... I got a thing for JURY DUTY! And its in the city! At Daley Center or some weird place like that. I don't know where that is. I don't want to go! It says just as a stand-by. I don't think they'd hire me for any jury. I'd suck at being on a jury. Don't you think?
What am I gonna do today? Clean out my car, straighten my room some more, take care of some other junk, bleh, bleh, bleh, bleh bleh bleh bleh!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?