2008-07-07

Eyes Wide Open!

ts the middle of the night again and I'm blogging again because I can't sleep AGAIN! Even though I didn't get much sleep last night, even though I didn't sleep at all during the day or anything like that, even though I didn't have any caffeine or anything, and even though I felt dead tired all day, I CAN'T SLEEP! I'm going through anxiety problems again.
Anyway today was an OK day. You can check my other blog, Slow Down, Gym Shoe, to find out whats up with the kids and me and our daily adventures. Today was a rough day though. Abby spent most of the day screaming like a banshee whenever I asked her to do horrible tasks such as get out of the bathtub so her brother could take a shower, clean up her own toys, do her chore, etc. And Brandon was in a foul mood too. The baby seemed okay, but tonight when Diana put her to bed she was screaming bloody murder too! Maybe its a full moon!
Jimmy came over for a while today. He made us dinner and took the little kids to the park for a while and gave the baby a bath and everything. So I had a relaxing evening with not much to do!
I should be able to fall asleep but I'm just spinning! And I think Diana is mad at me for something because when she came home right after Jimmy left she wouldn't hardly talk to me or nothing. I'm spiraling and spiraling and spiraling. I just want to go to sleep! I can't do nothing. :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?