2008-06-17

Updating...


Haven't had much time to blog lately, but I just wrote a really cool pictoral update at my other blog, Slow Down Gym Shoe, if you want to go check it out!
I've been doing much better than I was doing the last few times that I wrote! Haven't scratched myself at all lately, except for rubbing at my scabs because they itch like crazy! They healed pretty fast and now they're just white and ashy. If you want to see what it looks like when I scrape my skin, look at this:
Not trying to be gross, but some people who don't know me might be curious, or you might think its way worse than it is.
So right now I'm at my mom's house and trying to get a bunch of stuff done, but so far I really haven't accomplished much at all! Right now I'm just checking in to say "Hi" really quick, and then I'm going to get back to work!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?