2008-06-02

Rough Morning

Having a bad morning cause I just don't feel good and have forgotten to take my meds for the past few days. Sometimes mornings just suck for me. Because do you ever wake up and just have a weird feeling like everyone is mad at you because nobody will really look at you or talk to you and then you start feeling paranoid? And you spend the rest of the morning trying to go over and over in your head what you might have done to piss off everyone?
I'm at my mom's house now and took my medicine plus a vitamin and iron pill, which I've also been neglecting to take lately. Its freaky to me that one pill can mean the difference between life and death. If I take it regularly I feel okay, but as soon as I go a day or two without it all this dark sadness and fear and anxiety come bubbling to the top. The pill is just there to trick me into thinking I'm okay, when really I'm a dead corpse inside. :(
SAD..

1 comments:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Sorry you are having a rough day.

A belated thanks for visiting my blog!

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?