2008-06-07

Please god

make it stop just let me go to sleep just let me get tired and go to sleep and not be sad or angry ok
nothing is working for me tonight
and jimmy and diana were going to go shopping for a carpet and then they came back for a secon but they left again and i though tthey were coming back again but now i think maybe they went to jimmys for the night cause they were talking about it and
i hte being lone cuse i can't breathe
even the stupid computer isn't working cause the shift key broke and the other keys keep locking up or something
I HATE BEING ALONE
I HATE BEING ME
I HATE BEING ALONE
IM TIRED OF BEING ALONE EVERYWHERE I GO
im tired of having no where to go
i'm tired of everyone hating me if i don't do everything exactly what they want
i wish i was dead
but i'd miss the kids
but i'm so tired of being alone
and if anyone knew i didn't want to be alone
i wouldn't be worth it to them anymore
and then i'd be REALLY alone

WHY do i aeven write in thisblog anyway? its just going to get me in trouble
and everyone is wrong... writing out your thoughts DOES NOT make anxiety attacks stop1

i hate night time
I HATE BEING ALONE

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?