2008-06-24

Another Good Day! Wow!

Hi everyone! Yesterday was another good day for me. You can go check out my other blog, Slow Down, Gym Shoe! to see what the kids and I have been up to... but here's a sneak preview!


LOL! Only Abby, right? She was sitting on the edge of the fountain and I was trying to take a picture of her with my phone, when suddenly she just tipped over and fell right in!

Anyway, after all the crazy kids got settled in last night, I went with Diana and Jimmy to the bar. Generally I only like to go with them there on random nights like weeknights when it usually isn't so loud and crowded, because I have trouble being in noisy, crowded places. I hate when music is so loud that its hurting my ears, but everyone else is having no problem with it, and they try to converse with me but first of all I can't hear them at all over the music, and second of all I can't concentrate on what they're saying because of the music! I know, I'm a freak. Anyway I went with last night and it was actually pretty crowded for a Monday but I had lots of fun anyway. We played darts. I realized its really pointless to play darts with Jimmy because he always wins, effortlessly! He can close out all of the numbers, in numerical order! Its weird. I on the other hand have no aim at all so I basically just whip the darts at the board and hope for the best!
We also played the bowling video game which I am much better at! I can get strikes and spares at that game almost every time!
Also some weird old dude was dancing with me. He just walked up and said, "I need to dance with you!" and I was like "Noooooooo" but he just grabbed me and started spinning me around! He danced with Diana too. I think he just wants to dance with everyone!
See? I can be normal and have fun, right?
And you should be proud of me cause just about all of the scrapes of my arms have healed up (except they still itch horrible) and I haven't made any new ones at all. See?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?