2008-05-03

Movies and Other Surprises

Last night was a cool night because Diana's sister came and babysat the kids, so me and Diana got to go out and see a movie. We saw "Baby Mama," which was an awesome and very funny movie! You should definitely go see it if you get the chance! I ate a whole tub of popcorn and two sodas. I had such a stomach ache! But it was worth it! I wish we could go see movies more often!
Jimmy was out at the bar with his friend and he said he was going to stay at his house, so me and Diana were just at home chilling and talking and stuff. Just as we were about to go to bed, we saw someone pull up in the driveway and it was Jimmy! So then we stayed up longer and talked and everyone seemed pretty happy.
This morning Hsyden was all cranky and crying, so I put her on the couch next to me and I was singing songs to her, and she was just watching me and smiling. Then the doorbell rang, and I got up to answer it, and when I got back to the couch, Hayden was fast asleep! I wish I had taken a picture of her before I carried her to bed, because it was so cute, the way she was sleeping sitting up on the couch!
Right now Diana and Jimmy have gone out to run some errands, Hayden is still sleeping, and Abby is doing a jigsaw puzzle. She loves puzzles right now and is actually really good at them... last night she did one with 64 pieces, all by herself!
After they get home, I guess we're going to go to Jimmy's house for the rest of the day and Barbeque, even though its gonna rain!!!!!
I'll update ya later!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?