2008-05-22

Hate Me?

I really have no clue what to write today. I gotta get a lot of junk done today, and I don't have a lot of time to do it... but I'd much rather blog, even if I have nothing to say!
Yesterday was a good day for me and the kids, which you can read about at my other blog, Slow Down, Gym Shoe! so I don't have to repeat it all here! You should check it out, there's pictures!
But here's a bonus picture to keep you occupied until then...

Its of Hayden outside. We have all these Little Tyke play things in the back yard, and Hayden actually can climb up the smaller slides, and then slide down alone! She loves it!
Anyway... Diana and Jimmy are fighting again, and so Diana was sad when she came home, and she was irritated with me too, so the afternoon was stressful for all. Then Jimmy unexpectedly showed up, so Diana left in order to not be around him. Jimmy played with the baby and washed her up, then all of the kids went to bed, and then Jimmy left, and then Diana came home, and then we hung out for a while, and then Diana went to bed. A good time was had by all.
John, on the other hand, is missing in action because he went back to Michigan to see about a baby it turns out he is the father of! Weird...
Still having a lot of anxiety lately.
And I have a horrid stomachache right now OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH OUCH

1 comments:

Shamelessly Sassy said...

she is such a doll!

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?