2008-05-12

The Day After...

Well, I learned something the other night. When you take several Tylenol PM, you don't fall asleep that many times faster than usual. Instead, you get really dizzy and nauseous and twitchy and can't fall asleep at all!
That said, Sunday was a much better day for me! I went over to Diana's house and hung out, and me and the kids gave her our Mother's Day presents and cards and stuff. Then, we drove to the city to go to a party at Jimmy's sister's house! Diana was freaked out about driving to the city, but we managed it! (She even drove home on the express way at the end of the night!)
I had fun at the party. Usually at my real family's parties I am hella nervous and uncomfortable, like I described about the birthday party/mother's day party I went to on Saturday. But at this one I wasn't very nervous at all and I did pretty good! I liked playing with the huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge, huge dog named Nalla!
Now it is the next night. John is back in town. Diana and Jimmy and John have gone up to the bar. I am stayiing back watching the kids, who are all sleeping. My throat kinda hurts. I might go to sleep soon. :(
Here are some cute pics of Abby...







(With John)

And if you want to see any more pics, and read about the day I had with Abby and Hayden and Brandon, check out my other blog, Slow Down, Gym Shoe!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?