2008-04-28

Weekend Statistics...

Number of days it was cold and/or rainy: Two

Number of children who didn't get to see their dad this weekend because he was being a jerk: Two

Number of people who got arrested: One

Number of people who said they were going out to buy shoes, and then never returned: One

Number of babies who learned how to climb up onto the table and hack into my computer; one

Number of people who got really drunk and spilled their bodily fluids everywhere: One

Number of my eyeballs that were glued shut when I woke up this morning: Two

Number of injuries and fatalities throughout the weekend: zero!

Not bad, not bad!

2 comments:

NG said...

Oh my! Much more exciting than my weekend.

brandonsmom_02 said...

"number of injuries and fatalities..."

One my dear....one.

My pride.

Ouch!

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?