2008-04-15

Icy Cold

I am at my mom's house now and freezing to death as I type this, so I probably won't write for long because my hands are so cold!!!!! Maybe I'll go upstairs and use my computer there... but I like being down here with my cat!
I feel like I am losing all track of time. I have no concept of what day it is! I don't know why. I'm losing my mind I guess. This morning I had a horrid nightmare an dI woke up really fast, all jolted, and Jimmy was walking out the door saying, "I don't want no sandwich," and Diana was on the couch saying, "Jesus!" Hmmmm...
Anyway last night we were all going to go to Enchanted Castle with the kids, but it was so nice out, and Brandon and Abby were outside playing with all sorts of neighborhood kids, and even Hayden was out there letting Abby and her friend push her around in the stroller, and we hated to break up that sort of old-fashioned fun! Diana's neighborhood is one of the last ones on Earth where all the kids play together outside, all different ages, usually in Diana's yard, playing Hide And Seek and stuff!
So instead Jimmy went out for Chinese food and brought home enough to feed an entire Third World country! I ate so much I was gonna pop! It was hella good though. Then me and Diana went out to the bar and played darts and video bowling. This time I didn't have anything to drink, and Diana beat me even at bowling! Weird. But it was fun. I like going there because I feel sort of like a normal person doing normal people things. And I like going anywhere at all with Diana! She makes everything fun!
*****
I am in a foul mood today though because school isn't going so well. See for my school in order to be in the Special Ed program you have to also apply for the regular Education Program. I was already accepted into the Special Ed program and have been taking classes, and I had to apply for the regular Education program. If you don't get into it, you get kicked out of the Special Ed program also. I don't know why they do it that way. Its a crappy way to do it, right?
The other day was the day in which the Education Department people had a meeting to decide who gets accepted to the Education program, and I heard there was a list on the window outside the office, of all the people who got in. So I went there, to that office, and I looked on the list... and I wasn't on it!
I'm going to call them tomorrow and try to figure out what is going on, but basically it comes down to, I'm screwed. The world has done its best to keep me stuck as poor and dumb and living with my parents or being homeless forever, and the world just may have succeeded this time!
I'll figure it out though, right? I will. I gotta. Right?

1 comments:

brandonsmom_02 said...

Yes, everything will be okay. Let me know what they say when you call them. Either way, whatever is supposed to happen will happen. I'm sorry, I know it must be stressful.

I love you. I'm here for you.

-Diana

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?