2008-03-09

Brrrrrr...


I am freezing. To. Death. The possibility exists that I could contract hypothermia while blogging in my own home. I NEED FIRE!
Anyway...
I've been very busy participating in a Blogger Party over at 5 Minutes For Mom. The idea is, you do something special on your blog entry for the day, and then everyone goes around and visits each other's blogs. Its a cool way to meet new bloggers and get your own blog noticed! I'm participating with my newest blog, Adventures Of A Stay-At-Hom Auntie, which I started as a possible way of making some extra money! (When you get a blog at Bloghex, you get paid any time someone clicks on one of the ads on your blog!)
If you like blogging, and you're a woman, go check out the Blog Party! (Sorry, no dudes allowed at this one!)
OH MY GOD I'm FREEZING!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?