2008-01-05

Update on girls

I have decided to create an Invitation Only blog for when I discuss things about the girls... only because I don't want certain people finding out my thoughts, feelings and actions regarding the situation. If you have commented in this blog so far, you will be invited to read the secret version as well, and if you would like to be included for the secret blog, just email me.
If you do email me to be included, please give me the link to your blog, profile or some sort of info about you. The only reason for this is that some people in the past have created fake email addresses and pretended to be fake people, in order to spy on me. (Actually only one person did this and his name was Bruce, but I'm sure other people could figure out this trick too!)

I will be posting all regular things at this blog I am writing in now, and all things regarding the girls at the secret blog.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?