2008-01-09

Sick Angel

I've been sick as a... I dunno, a corpse... yesterday and today. I had the stomach flu yesterday and basically spent the whole day writhing in agony, between dizzying trips to the bathroom, bucket in hand for extra support!
At least today I can focus my eyes long enough to blog! I am eating some pretzels and watching TV.
My cat was a great guard cat last night... I slept on the couch downstairs and he slept by me all night! (For a while though he was sleeping on my stomach, which was quite painful!) When I woke up in the morning and looked at him, he said, "Meow!" and then went upstairs to do other things! I love that little dude so much...
No word on the girls. I heard from Melissa on Monday and everything was okay, but I was too sick to call her yesterday...
Hopefully I'll talk to them today sometime.
Ugh, I'm gonna go lie back down.

2 comments:

~Melissa~ said...

I hope you feel better!

CresceNet said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?