2008-01-10

I found a really cool site...


Check out this site I found! I found it while I was browsing Craigslist. More about that later. Anyway, the site I'm trying to tell you about is Askwish.com. Its a site for people to make, and grant, wishes for each other!
Its free to sign up, and when you sign up you automatically have 500 "bones". You use the bones to pay people for granting wishes, and you get more bones when you grant other people's wishes!
Anyone can make or grant a wish, and there is no limit to the wishes. One lady teaches a fine-arts program to at-risk middle school kids and was wishing for donations of art supplies if people had extras. Some people are offering to give, or wishing to have, free lessons in a language, instrument, sport, etc. It was actually created by one individual dude, in his spare time! Go check it out! Right now. Go.

3 comments:

Granny said...

The first to delurk even though you don't have your button up just yet.

Scarlett_333 said...

That is SO cool! I am going to go check out the site now..

Nikki

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

What a neat site!

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?