2007-12-25

Merry Christmas! (The actual day this time!)

Hi everyone! Its Christmas and I wanted to stop by my blog because you know I can never stay away long! so far I had a pretty great Christmas. Yesterday I spent most of the day with my mom's family at my Nona and Bopop's house, so I got to see all my relatives and my little cousins and everything. (Unfortunately I didn't take pictures... I took some videos but I can't use those on the computer because my video camera isn't digital!)
Then I went over to Diana's house and had a great Christmas Eve with Diana and Jimmy and the kids Brandon, Abby and Hayden. I helped Brandon and Abby make reindeer food and leave a snack out for Santa Claus. Then, after the kids went to bed, I helped wrap a bunch of presents and also label all the presents that were from Santa. And I ate the cookies and replied to the note. I am in charge of all of the Santa stuff because I know how to do special Santa handwriting!
We were busy getting Christmas ready until about 2 am, and we stayed up for a while longer talking. Finally we all went to bed... but about an hour later, Brandon and Abby woke up, and I heard them walking around the living room looking at all the presents! Abby eventually went back to bed, but Brandon stayed up and started watching cartoons on the TV while I pretended to still be sleeping! Then he thought he broke the TV, so he took his laptop computer to his room to play with it! (Needless to say, the kids were dead tired today!)
When we later woke up at a somewhat more normal time (about 6:15) the kids opened all their presents and a great time was had by all!
Now I am back at my parents' house to spend the rest of Christmas Day with them. I guess my uncle is coming over tonight too.
I think this is one of my best Christmases!
Anyway, here is what Christmas at Diana's house looked like...


Diana's house is my most favorite part of Christmas every year because it is the most fun! My mom's house is sort of quiet and grouchy, and my relatives' house are usually noisy and sort of phony, but at Diana's house its just normal. I love being able to help make Christmas for the kids! I was sort of sad when I had to leave and come back here... its sort of a let-down feeling... but oh well, a good time was had by all.
Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

Shannon said...

Christmas is such an awesome holiday with kids running around! Glad it went well for you.

Shannon **Gabi's Mom** said...

It seems like you had an enjoyable day. Too bad you couldn't upload your videos.

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?