2007-12-29

Hey Stalker!


Dear Stalker,
Yeah, you know who you are.
Do not... I repeat, do not... under any circumstances... ever call, or in any way attempt to contact, Diana, ever again for as long as you live. She may think its just precious that you're so desperate to talk to me, but I don't find it amusing.
You know what really aggravates me? The fact that you went through all the trouble to remember Tony's last name from 500 years ago, and find out his (ex)wife's phone number, all in an attempt to keep tabs on me. That's what makes you a stalker... because you just DON'T GIVE UP!
Please cease any and all attempts at communication, including calling the phones of anyone on earth if the reason you're calling is to find out about me.
And don't even think about creating a false email address with a fictional character, pretending to be a fan of the blog, so you can trick me into talking to you. (Doesn't that strike you as just a little overboard?)
And while you're at it, don't send mail to my mom's house, either.
AND STOP CALLING MY MOM'S HOUSE YOU ASSHOLE! LEAVE ME ALONE! HOW MUCH MORE BLUNTLY DO I HAVE TO PUT IT?
I am writing this in my blog for all the world to publicly see. I have friends out there in the world who are witnessing my words right this very minute.
Please erase all thoughts of me from your brain.
Find some friends, find something to do, find something else to help you find happiness and fulfillment in life... as long as it doesn't involve me!

Sincerely,
Nicki

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?