2007-11-27

ADHD Moment Of The Week


So. On the Friday after Thanksgiving, I bought a new pair of courderoy pants at Kohls. Yesterday, because all my other pants were dirty, I decided to wear the courderoys! I pulled them on and were delighted that they fit perfectly! So I yanked the price tag off, and went on my merry way.
On the way to school, I had to stop at the bank. As I was walking through the parking lot, I heard someone yell, "Miss?" A lady in a car was yelling through her open window. "You have a sticker on the back of your pants! Are they new?"
"Yeah!" I replied. "Thanks!" I pulled the sticker off.
The rest of the day went smoothly. I went to school, then I went home for lunch, and then I went to work, and then I went back home.
That night, I took my pants off as I got ready for bed, and guess what... a large tag, displaying the brand and price of the pants, was hanging from the back belt loop!
Ugh.

3 comments:

~ Melody ~ said...

LOL, sorry, but I did. :)

Anonymous said...

Abby does that ALL THE TIME. She can never remember to take all of the tags off of her pants. :) So, don't feel bad.

Puurrttyyy new blog!!! And it has been so nice to catch up with what you have been doing in the last few days.

We miss you!!! Brandon almost called you last night, he wanted to give you his "schedule" so you could try and see him. LOL

Maybe we could drive out your way and meet you for dinner or something.

-Diana

~Melissa~ said...

I've done this before too!

Post a Comment

Got anything to add?